5 More Things
It’s been a while since I’ve been at this space. I trust you’ve kept busy, perhaps enjoying some outdoor space? I know I have. Here is a quick list of 5 Things that are making me happy right.now.
1. Spending some serious QT with nieces and nephews up north. ( and also some QT with the hammock, my happy place)
2. Beets! How come no one ever told me how delicious there are? Boiled or roasted, straight up with salt, or on a salad with goat cheese. I don’t know why they get such a bad wrap?
3. The ongoing bounty of my garden and farmers market. Here is a yellow curry made with garden green beans. I cheated and used the bottled yellow curry sauce from Trader Joe’s. I figured the homegrown veggies were good enough!
4. My new succulents. They say succulents are hard to kill, but I did manage to basically kill one before. Anyone know how often to water these puppies without overdoing it?
5. A new pattern in my head, working it’s way onto you yarn. Oh the possibilities of a simple ball of string!
What is making you happy right now?